Village Green was launched in 2009 as the world’s first PBR Kikuyu.
It was bred in Australia for Australian conditions and since this time Village Green has shown itself to be a proven performer across many applications including sports fields, parks, residential developments, racetracks and home lawns.
- Bred in Australia for Australian conditions
- A proven ability to handle wear and tear
- Quick recovery from wear and drought conditions.
- Outstanding colour and performance.
- Dense tight cover that smothers weeds and makes a safer playing surface.
- Soft to touch and play on
- Looks good year after year
- Proven performer across many applications including sports fields, parks, residential developments, racetracks and home lawns
- A network of certified, professional growers across Australian.
Village Green Turf has been trialled from Carnarvon in Western Australia to Caboulture in Queensland and performs well in hot and cold climates and across most soil types.
Many landscape architects, landscapers, developers and councils are now specifying Village Green Premium Turf because of the following benefits:
– Winter color and performance.
– Ability to handle tough conditions.
– Quick recovery from wear and drought conditions.
– Dense cover that smothers weeds.
– A safer playing surface.
For a full supplier list